Solve the Crimes!
Under the Magnifying Glass: Forensic Science
Courtesy of Lucas in Ms. Clark's Class
Interactive Body : Find all the bones and get a score. Count how many times you must do the activity to get a 70%.
Science Mystery: Arctica--Read the mystery as a class and solve it! Be the forensic anthropologists. Examine the clues and create a shared slide presentation to solve the mystery of the Lady Jane.
Bone Basics Powerpoint
Bone Basic Worksheet
Unit 1: Crime Scene and Eyewitness Basics
Presentation 1: Crime Scene Basics
Rookie Training: CSI Web Adventures: Case 1: Rookie Training
Video: Walking Terror
Presentation 2: Eyewitness Basics
Forensic Files, Medical Mysteries: Ultimate Betrayal
Unit 1 Quiz: Quiz
Unit 2: Physical Evidence
Presentation 1: Physical Evidence
Forensic Articles: Link For each article, write: Who, What, When, Where, How
Lab 1 : Murder and a Meal
Lab 2--Computer Lab: Trace Evidence Investigation
Physical Evidence Review
Video: Tourist Trap
Presentation 2: Fingerprint Basics
Video: Textbook Murder
Presentation 3: Latent Prints
Presentation 4: Ridgeology
Presentation 5: Fingerprint Analysis Lab Power Point
Game Fingerprint Game
Fingerprint Videos: Take notes on the same page for all videos.
1. 5 Facts about Fingerprints You Probably Didn't Know: Video
2. Fingerprint Fuming: Video Create a procedure for this experiment.
3. Fingerprint Patterns: Video Write distinctive traits for each pattern.
Draw and label each pattern.
4. Why Are Fingerprints Unique?: Video Answer the question in a complete sentence.
5. How to Dust for Finger Prints: Video Create a procedure for this process.
6. Fingerprints Hidden Secrets: Video Make a list of the hidden secrets.
Camel Culture: Video
Archeology Computer Labs
Dirt Detectives Web Page
Moment in Time: Jamestown Colony: Video
Colonial Post Card Maker Web Site: Make a Post Card and send it to your teacher. Make sure it is historically accurate.
What is the Job of an Archaeologist? Web Site